**SPECIAL DEADLINES AS FOLLOWS:
- May 31 by 4:00 p.m . –LITERARY ARTS ENTRIES:
- Entries must be emailed as a MS Word document to firstname.lastname@example.org by June 1, 2019
- Categories are: Fiction, Non-Fiction, Poetry-Rhyming, and Poetry-Free Verse.
- Formatting guidelines and judging criteria may be reviewed on our website – www.qcsogo.org
- Entries not following the guidelines, or received after deadline will be rejected without exception.
- Drop off for arts and crafts is June 3
- June 3 from 10:00am – 2:00pm - Visual & Heritage Arts Rules:
- Drop off all entries at Center for Active Seniors (CASI) 1035 W. Kimberly Road, Davenport
- All entries must be picked up on Monday, July 9 between 10:00 am – 2:00 pm at CASI
- A $30 registration fee entitles participants to enter as many events as your schedule allows. On site registration fee is $35.00
- Billiards, bowling, golf, and ballroom dance will require additional fees.
- T-Shirts are $10 extra and must be pre-ordered.
- Participants compete in 5-year increments beginning at age 50. Limited entries for some events may result in combining with younger participants.
- The 5K road race is open to all ages. The Track & Field competition is open to High School graduates and older.
- Both partners must be registered for doubles competitions. Both partners must compete in the youngest partner’s age bracket.
- Fleet Feet Track meet is open to ALL AGES.
- All medals will be awarded by 5 year increments and will be awarded on site of event or at the Roy J. Carver PE Center.
- Only first 3 medals are included in the entry fee. Additional medals will be $5.00 each.
- Medals may be engraved for free at the HQ in the Roy J. Carver PE Center.
Headquarters / Check-In
DATES: Friday/June 28 from 7:00a.m. – 7:00p.m. and Saturday June 29 from 7:00a.m. – 4:00p.m.
WHERE: Augustana College Carver PE Center at 3500 5th Ave/Rock Island, IL
QCSO Information & Rules for Visual/Heritage/Literary and Performing Arts
Visual & Heritage Arts Rules
Literary Arts Rules
Performing Arts Rules
June 28, 2019 Carver PE Center
9:00am - noon: Vendor Fair - Exhibits for seniors with representatives available to answer questions.
9:30am: Opening Ceremony
June 29, 2019 at 4:30pm, Gerber Center at 3435 9 1/2 Ave, Rock Island, IL
Closing Ceremonies and picnic