2018 Games Information
**SPECIAL DEADLINES AS FOLLOWS:
- Monday, June 1 by 4:00 p.m . –LITERARY ARTS ENTRIES:
- Entries must be emailed as a MS Word document to email@example.com by June 1, 2018
- Categories are: Fiction, Non-Fiction, Poetry-Rhyming, and Poetry-Free Verse.
- Formatting guidelines and judging criteria may be reviewed on our website – www.qcsogo.org
- Entries not following the guidelines, or received after deadline will be rejected without exception.
- Thursday, June 7 from 10:00 – 2:00 - Visual & Heritage Arts Rules:
- Drop off all entries at Center for Active Seniors (CASI) 1035 W. Kimberly Road, Davenport
- All entries must be picked up on Monday, July 9 between 10:00 am – 2:00 pm at CASI
- A $25 registration fee entitles participants to enter as many events as your schedule allows. On site registration fee is $30.00
- Billiards, bowling, golf, and ballroom dance will require additional fees.
- T-Shirts are $10 extra and must be pre-ordered.
- Participants compete in 5-year increments beginning at age 50. Limited entries for some events may result in combining with younger participants.
- The 5K road race is open to all ages. The Track & Field competition is open to High School graduates and older.
- Both partners must be registered for doubles competitions. Both partners must compete in the youngest partner’s age bracket.
- All medals will be awarded by 5 year increments and will be awarded on site of event or at PepsiCo Recreation Center.
- Only first 3 medals are included in the entry fee. Additional medals will be $5.00 each.
- Medals may be engraved for free at the HQ in the PepsiCo Recreation Center.
Headquarters / Check-In
DATES: Friday/June 29 from 7:00a.m. – 7:00p.m. and Saturday June 30 from 7:00a.m. – 4:00p.m.
WHERE: Augustana College PepsiCo Recreation Center at 1027 30th St./Rock Island, IL
QCSO Information & Rules for Visual/Heritage/Literary and Performing Arts
Visual & Heritage Arts Rules
Literary Arts Rules
Performing Arts Rules
June 29, 2018 PepsiCo Recreation Center
9:00am - 4:30pm: Vendor Fair - Exhibits for seniors with representatives available to answer questions.
9:00am: Opening Ceremony
June 30, 2018 PepsiCo Recreation Center
Closing Ceremonies and picnic